[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #44261: Export User Data includes media URLs, not the actual media files in zip file

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue May 29 17:53:48 UTC 2018

#44261: Export User Data includes media URLs, not the actual media files in zip
file
 Reporter:  subrataemfluence  |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  enhancement       |      Status:  new

Comment (by allendav):

 I worry about large attachments making the ZIPs ridiculous, so if we did
 something like this, let's consider having settings or at least filters
 controlling the maximum size attachment that can be added and also
 controlling the maximum size export ZIP we are willing to create.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/44261#comment:3>