[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #40773: Hello, I found the problem with permalink on the site in the latest version of WordPress.

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon May 15 22:32:33 UTC 2017

#40773: Hello, I found the problem with permalink on the site in the latest version
of WordPress.
 Reporter:  prografika    |      Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)  |     Status:  new
Component:  Permalinks    |    Version:  4.7.4
 Severity:  normal        |   Keywords:
  Focuses:                |
 Hello, I found the problem on the site in the latest version of WordPress.
 If we open a page or record on any site version 4.7.4 and add arbitrary
 numbers to the address, then instead of page 404 we will see a copy of the
 content.
 For example:
 Https://mybilet.info/moskva-gruziya-aviabilety/
 And the same can be seen from the link
 Https://mybilet.info/moskva-gruziya-aviabilety/6546/

 Because of this, search engines define pages as non-canonical.