[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #39391: fatal error Call to a member function add_filter() on array in /wp-includes/plugin.php on line 111

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Jan 12 08:55:29 UTC 2017

#39391: fatal error Call to a member function add_filter() on array in /wp-
includes/plugin.php on line 111
--------------------------+------------------------
 Reporter:  herko         |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)  |      Status:  closed

Comment (by sonidave):

 Hello everyone!

 I had the same problem with my site, with php5.6 and even the Wordpress
 4.7.1 automatic update did'nt solve the problem. I could re-access the
 administration console by disbling all the plugins following this topic ->
 https://codex.wordpress.org/FAQ_Troubleshooting#How_to_deactivate_all_plugins_when_not_able_to_access_the_administrative_menus.3F

 Hope this will help!

 Regards,
 David