[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #39391: fatal error Call to a member function add_filter() on array in /wp-includes/plugin.php on line 111

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Jan 3 23:19:38 UTC 2017

#39391: fatal error Call to a member function add_filter() on array in /wp-
includes/plugin.php on line 111
--------------------------+------------------------
 Reporter:  herko         |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)  |      Status:  closed

Comment (by glenroy99):

 I will have to wait for this update of 4.7.1 then, as I also have had to
 do a full roll back to 4.6.1 to solve the same issue.

 I did not have any cache plugin active, or any Object Cache installed on
 the site, so that wasn't the case for me.  I did the full plugin/theme
 check for conflicts first and was never able to recover the site until
 rolling back my WP version.

 Hopefully they get to the bottom of this completely with the new update.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/39391#comment:3>