[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #39766: Plugin does not gracefully fail when editing active plugin causes fatal error

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sat Feb 4 00:50:08 UTC 2017

#39766: Plugin does not gracefully fail when editing active plugin causes fatal
error
 Reporter:  ovann86       |       Owner:

Comment (by ovann86):

 @MattyRob

 Thanks for taking the time to run the test.

 After some more testing it looks like this issue only occurs under PHP
 version 7.0 (I tested 5.3, 5.4, 5.5, 5.6, 7.1 and the plugin deactivated
 automatically).

 If you can, could you try running the same test under PHP 7.0?

 I'll try to do a screen capture of what I see shortly.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/39766#comment:2>