[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #40578: Media Library: Clicking the edges of the media does not select, it only focuses the li.

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Fri Apr 28 13:14:33 UTC 2017

#40578: Media Library: Clicking the edges of the media does not select, it only
focuses the li.
 Reporter:  circlecube                           |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)                         |      Status:  new

Comment (by adamsilverstein):

 @psiico I tried applying your patch and when I test I still see the
 clicking in the margin issue. Did you leave off possibly part of the fix
 in the patch?

 I am testing in mac chrome dev and this is what I see with the patch
 applied.... clicks in the margin area still highlight the images without
 actually selecting them (no checkbox):

 [[Image(https://cl.ly/3C0a2i3J002J/Screen%20Recording%202017-04-28%20at%2009.13%20AM.gif)]]

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/40578#comment:6>