[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #38171: A site within a network has no more users when those users are deleted from the network

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Sep 27 14:14:00 UTC 2016

#38171: A site within a network has no more users when those users are deleted from
the network
--------------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  Fab1en              |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)        |      Status:  new

Comment (by danhgilmore):

 I'm not sure why there would be heartburn over the fact that a site
 doesn't have any users. A Super Admin can add a user at a later date if
 need be.

 Full disclosure: I run a huge WPMS installation and there are a number of
 sites with no owner/admin.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/38171#comment:1>