[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #38114: Make it easier to visualize where to put your content in a given theme (aka "dummy content")

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Fri Oct 14 16:12:07 UTC 2016

#38114: Make it easier to visualize where to put your content in a given theme (aka
"dummy content")
----------------------------+------------------
 Reporter:  helen           |       Owner:
     Type:  task (blessed)  |      Status:  new

Comment (by karmatosed):

 I am personally very keen to see something like this done. It's one thing
 us as the theme review team not allowing multiple, not so great ways of
 this. It's another us having one, core approach to this. We have to be
 flexible in our mindset and not just think or how this fits our current
 process. Things can change, things should change.

 Sometimes it's hard to see what the experience is like outside our own
 experience, be that reviewer, theme developer or anyone else. There's a
 real issue with our current experience that this suggestion solves and we
 should focus on that.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/38114#comment:17>