[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #38171: A site within a network has no more users when those users are deleted from the network

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Oct 3 12:26:06 UTC 2016

#38171: A site within a network has no more users when those users are deleted from
the network
 Reporter:  Fab1en                               |       Owner:
     Type:  feature request                      |      Status:  new
                                                 |     Focuses:  multisite

Comment (by Mista-Flo):

 Hi,

 For the case A, In my opinion, we're not forced to check if there is no
 user in this blog, we can just check if the user that we choose to receive
 content from this blog is a member of this blog or not. But maybe we have
 to check if there is no user in the blog if the admin don't choose any
 user to receive the content of the blog.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/38171#comment:7>