[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #29158: Customizer UI Design lacks contrast for visual hierarchy and does not match wp-admin

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Nov 15 17:51:51 UTC 2016

#29158: Customizer UI Design lacks contrast for visual hierarchy and does not match
wp-admin
 Reporter:  celloexpressions                     |       Owner:  helen
     Type:  task (blessed)                       |      Status:  reviewing
  patch needs-testing needs-refresh              |  accessibility

Comment (by helen):

 I don't really know why there's a positioning change for `.customize-
 panel-back:focus:before` as it's making the arrow icon shift around in all
 of my browser testing, and I'm pretty sure all the rejections in the patch
 are for the theme installer that is no longer there, so I'm going to
 commit this without those changes. If the former change needs to be there
 for some combination of browser+OS that I missed, we can handle that
 separately.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/29158#comment:120>