[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #37013: Minor Fixes: "Toggle indicator" in pages have focus color while the same in widgets/menus have none.

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sun Jun 26 14:34:10 UTC 2016

#37013: Minor Fixes: "Toggle indicator" in pages have focus color while the same in
widgets/menus have none.
--------------------------------------+--------------------------------
 Reporter:  monikarao                 |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)              |      Status:  new

Comment (by mihai2u):

 I've worked on top of xavortm's work and added the focus states on the
 arrows next to the accordions, like the ones available on the Menus.

 The previous diff I uploaded handles _just_ the focus state, but from an
 accessibility point of view, this wasn't yet perfect.  With this, more
 elaborate, update I've adjusted a bit more of the menu accordion to work
 in a much similar fashion when using keyboard navigation. In the previous
 implementation with an open accordion, if you focused the next with the
 keyboard you wouldn't know which of the two was the actual one with the
 focus, which might cause confusion.

 This is how the menu looks now when navigating with the keyboard from one
 to the next in most browsers, or when clicking specifically the arrow in
 Chrome:
 [[Image(http://files.urldocs.com/share/menu-accordion-focus-improved/menu-
 accordion-focus-improved.png)]]

--