[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #37013: Minor Fixes: "Toggle indicator" in pages have focus color while the same in widgets/menus have none.

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sun Jun 26 12:09:31 UTC 2016

#37013: Minor Fixes: "Toggle indicator" in pages have focus color while the same in
widgets/menus have none.
--------------------------------------+--------------------------------
 Reporter:  monikarao                 |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)              |      Status:  new

Comment (by mihai2u):

 I'm making some improvement by dropping some prefixes which are only
 needed for less than 0.1% of the users:
 http://caniuse.com/#search=box-shadow
 http://caniuse.com/#search=border-radius

 Also I confirmed this to be working perfectly on the Widgets view,
 matching the toggle button focus states available on the page meta boxes.
 The thing I'm not seeing though is the same thing implemented for the
 Menus.

 @xavortm I will work on adding the same on the Menus. All of this is an
 accessibility enhancement allowing better and easier to follow keyboard
 navigation.

 The main toggler focus view:
 [[Image(http://files.urldocs.com/share/widget-area-main-focus/widget-area-
 main-focus.png)]]