[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #36742: Comments List Table: Comment date doesn't get linked on status change via Ajax

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Jun 16 19:47:43 UTC 2016

#36742: Comments List Table: Comment date doesn't get linked on status change via
Ajax
--------------------------+--------------------------
 Reporter:  ocean90       |       Owner:  rachelbaker
     Type:  defect (bug)  |      Status:  assigned

Comment (by adamsilverstein):

 I tested the [attachment:36742.patch] and verified it works as expected.
 when the ajax request is sent, an approved message will return with the
 correct comment link as part of the data. The JS then recognizes the
 presence of the returned link and properly links the date field in the
 corresponding row.

 Here is a screencast of the fix in action:

 [[Image(http://cl.ly/2w241U0l1Q2T/Screen%20Recording%202016-06-16%20at%2009.40%20PM.gif)]]

 I can see a little room for cleanup in the patch, update incoming.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/36742#comment:3>