[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #39082: Menu items in the My Sites -> Network Admin menu should use individual capability checks

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Dec 7 18:42:02 UTC 2016

#39082: Menu items in the My Sites -> Network Admin menu should use individual
capability checks
----------------------------------------+------------------------
 Reporter:  johnbillion                 |       Owner:
     Type:  enhancement                 |      Status:  new

Comment (by flixos90):

 Hi @achbed, and thanks for the patch!

 However the issue here is about the menu items shown in the admin bar
 dropdown, not the admin menu on the left side of the screen. Regarding
 what you're proposing, could you please open a new separate ticket for it
 and upload your patch there?

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/39082#comment:2>