[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #37661: A New Experience for Discovering, Installing, and Previewing Themes in the Customizer

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Aug 15 09:48:58 UTC 2016

#37661: A New Experience for Discovering, Installing, and Previewing Themes in the
Customizer
 Reporter:  celloexpressions         |       Owner:
     Type:  feature request          |      Status:  new
  screenshots needs-testing          |  javascript

Comment (by karmatosed):

 Just adding note that it would be great to see added to the task list user
 testing, this is something absolutely should have that as a phase along
 with design feedback.

 I'm also going to request this gets discussion as part of this week's
 design meeting. It's a good time to get input and feedback.

 My own thoughts are I do find it a little disjointed as an experience.
 This may be because I'm trained to expect a format. It also may be the
 transitions. I'd be interested to see if the UX improvements you are
 suggesting smooth this out. I'd be very interested in user feedback on
 this through testing.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/37661#comment:6>