[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #32560: Wordpress MultiSite is not naming "wp_user_roles" field properly in wp_##_options table

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Jun 3 14:19:11 UTC 2015

#32560: Wordpress MultiSite is not naming "wp_user_roles" field properly in
wp_##_options table
-----------------------------+----------------------------------------
 Reporter:  BearlyDoug       |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)     |      Status:  new

Comment (by BinaryKitten):

 Hi @BearlyDoug,

 Is there a particular work flow that you followed to trigger this issue?
 I've yet to come across it on the multisite projects that I've worked on.
 I'm not going to say it doesn't exist, but it would be good to get some
 replicable steps.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/32560#comment:2>