[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #18828: function wp_get_object_terms() passes sql data into `wp_get_object_terms` filter for $taxonomies

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Fri Jan 30 18:46:07 UTC 2015

#18828: function wp_get_object_terms() passes sql data into `wp_get_object_terms`
filter for $taxonomies
-------------------------------------+------------------
 Reporter:  postpostmodern           |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)             |      Status:  new

Comment (by johnjamesjacoby):

 A few thoughts:

 * Co-authors-plus has almost 100k downloads and is quite popular amongst
 the WordPress.com VIP group.
 * CPT-onomies is around 20k downloads, and probably relies on this bit to
 make its connections.

 Before we break anything, can we loop those plugin authors in and have an
 approximation of a fix ready for them?

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/18828#comment:14>