[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #33460: wp_list_categories should display title_li only if the $categories is not empty , or have an option to hide it if $categories is empty

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Aug 26 05:57:55 UTC 2015

#33460: wp_list_categories should display title_li only if the $categories is not
empty , or have an option to hide it if $categories is empty
 Reporter:  vilkatis                             |       Owner:
     Type:  enhancement                          |      Status:  new

Comment (by vilkatis):

 Replying to [comment:1 boonebgorges]:
 > Thanks for the ticket, vilkatis. Welcome to Trac!
 >
 > I'm not sure whether it's intended behavior, but it's been like this
 forever, and I think it'd cause problems to change it so that the title
 doesn't appear when there are no categories to show.

 > However, having an option to hide the title if `$categories` is empty is
 not a bad idea. Patches welcome.

 Thank you !
 I hope I did everything right , I have read the codex about patches.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/33460#comment:3>