[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #33484: Text tab for HTML editing not appearing at all on all our customer sites since the upgrade to 4.3

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Fri Aug 21 13:35:58 UTC 2015

#33484: Text tab for HTML editing not appearing at all on all our customer sites
since the upgrade to 4.3
-------------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  CEDesign           |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)       |      Status:  new
Changes (by swissspidy):

 * keywords:   => reporter-feedback
 * component:  Formatting => Editor

Comment:

 Hey there

 Thanks for your report and welcome to Trac!

 Would you mind trying the following steps?

 1. Deactivate all plugins
 2. Switch to the default theme (e.g. Twenty Fifteen)
 3. Test again

 Let us know if it still doesn't work.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/33484#comment:1>