[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #28321: Media uploader confuses user with description, caption, alt and title, without explanation

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sun Oct 5 11:07:49 UTC 2014

#28321: Media uploader confuses user with description, caption, alt and title,
without explanation
---------------------------+---------------------------------------
 Reporter:  DavidAnderson  |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)   |      Status:  new

Comment (by LeoPeo):

 Hi [comment:7 SergeyBiryukov],

 /nav-menu.php`.

 you are right, I'm new here and I forgot to revert after working on
 another ticket.
 Thanks for notice it. :)

 Here above you find [attachment:28321-2.patch] without any changes in `wp-
 admin/includes/nav-menu.php`.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/28321#comment:8>