[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #26675: Rewrite of get_media_embedded_in_content() function to produce expected results.

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Feb 19 06:32:14 UTC 2014

#26675: Rewrite of get_media_embedded_in_content() function to produce expected
results.
-------------------------------------+-----------------------------
 Reporter:  kopepasah                |       Owner:
     Type:  enhancement              |      Status:  new

Comment (by Kopepasah):

 Nacin,

 I've attached 26675-2014.01.19.patch to address your suggestions.

 I removed the $sortby parameter and changed the sorting to how the media
 was located in the content. Should we add an additional parameter to allow
 for sorting of by media item and not by found?

 I also added a filter (''get_media_embedded_in_content_allowed'') to
 customize the allowed embedded media types. I think this is a better
 alternative than adding an additional parameter.

 Feedback is appreciated.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/26675#comment:5>