[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #26675: Rewrite of get_media_embedded_in_content() function to produce expected results.

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sun Feb 16 13:00:34 UTC 2014

#26675: Rewrite of get_media_embedded_in_content() function to produce expected
results.
-------------------------------------+-----------------------------
 Reporter:  kopepasah                |       Owner:
     Type:  enhancement              |      Status:  new

Comment (by Kopepasah):

 Nacin, great suggestions. I will submit another patch based on those.

 For the images, should I add an additional parameter or a filter. I
 personally vote filter, as this will allow users to not only add
 additional media types to search for (e.g. img), but also search for a
 specific media type (e.g. iframe) or multiple types (e.g. audio & video).
 With that being said, it will also allow for searching for any HTML
 element if a users sets the filter that way, but that could be edge case.

 What do you think?

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/26675#comment:4>