[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #29022: Screen reader text (and link title) isn't updated when plugin update count is updated

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Aug 5 02:05:59 UTC 2014

#29022: Screen reader text (and link title) isn't updated when plugin update count
is updated
 Reporter:  pento        |       Owner:
     Type:  defect       |      Status:  new
  (bug)                  |   Milestone:  Future Release
  4.1-early              |

Comment (by SergeyBiryukov):

 Some languages have multiple plural forms (see #13651), so we should use
 `_n()` in `script-loader.php` instead of hardcoding just one plural form.

 Can we reuse the [source:tags/3.9.1/src/wp-includes/update.php#L524
 existing strings from wp_get_update_data()], without introducing new ones?

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/29022#comment:16>