[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #23788: get_posts(array('post_type' => 'any')) Should include custom post types in result

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Fri Mar 15 15:07:49 UTC 2013

#23788: get_posts(array('post_type' => 'any')) Should include custom post types in
result
 Reporter:  keendev          |       Type:  enhancement
 Hi,

 I have a post type called with the id of 'career'. When I use post_type =>
 'any' I don't get results from this post type even though it is set to
 public. Are custom post types automatically ignored when using 'any'?

 When replacing 'any' with 'career' it works fine.