[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #24449: Attachment display settings in the Media Library are ignored for audio and video inside 'Standard' post format and pages

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Jun 19 21:23:13 UTC 2013

#24449: Attachment display settings in the Media Library are ignored for audio and
video inside 'Standard' post format and pages
--------------------------+--------------------
 Reporter:  sennza        |       Owner:

Comment (by derekspringer):

 Unknowingly created a duplicate report in #24609. Here's the patch I
 created to fix the problem:
 http://core.trac.wordpress.org/attachment/ticket/24449/wp_ajax_send_attachment_to_editor.diff

 Essentially I added a check to see if the attachment display settings
 passed anything (as it did in previous versions) and used that instead of
 the new media shortcodes. Additionally, the links that get passed now
 include the link itself as the anchor text.

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/24449#comment:6>