[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #16631: Internal linking feature is not available when rich text editing is disabled

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Wed May 4 17:40:47 UTC 2011

#16631: Internal linking feature is not available when rich text editing is
disabled
-----------------------------+--------------------------
 Reporter:  laacz            |       Owner:  koopersmith
     Type:  feature request  |      Status:  reopened
Changes (by aaroncampbell):

 * keywords:  has-patch => needs-patch

Comment:

 It happens to me too, but only in FF4.  I tested (on Windows):
 * Opera 11
 * Chrome 11
 * IE 9
 * Safari 5

 Like scribu said, changing tabs fixes the issue, but on the page load it's
 messed up.

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/16631#comment:17>