[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #16871: In Firefox 3.6.15, from the Admin Screen, Logout Function in tool bar does not work

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Thu Mar 17 01:50:08 UTC 2011

#16871: In Firefox 3.6.15, from the Admin Screen, Logout Function in tool bar does
not work
--------------------------+-------------------------
 Reporter:  Patirick      |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)  |      Status:  closed

Comment (by Patirick):

 Replying to [comment:6 dd32]:
 > > Weird.
 >
 > Indeed.
 >
 > Given me and sivel can't reproduce it, and it's happening intermittently
 for you; it seems to suggest a client issue to me.

 > I'm going to close this as worksforme for now, if you find that this
 happens for you on other installations or with other browsers, feel free
 to re-open with extra information so that someone else can reproduce it.

 Must be. Farkin' technology. Sheesh!

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/16871#comment:7>