[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #16871: In Firefox 3.6.15, from the Admin Screen, Logout Function in tool bar does not work

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Thu Mar 17 01:44:28 UTC 2011

#16871: In Firefox 3.6.15, from the Admin Screen, Logout Function in tool bar does
not work
--------------------------+-------------------------
 Reporter:  Patirick      |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)  |      Status:  closed
Changes (by dd32):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => worksforme
 * milestone:  Awaiting Review =>

Comment:

 > Weird.

 Indeed.

 Given me and sivel can't reproduce it, and it's happening intermittently
 for you; it seems to suggest a client issue to me.

 I'm going to close this as worksforme for now, if you find that this
 happens for you on other installations or with other browsers, feel free
 to re-open with extra information so that someone else can reproduce it.

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/16871#comment:6>