[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #19513: After Plugin Update Redirected to "Plugins All" instead of "Update Available"

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Mon Dec 12 15:39:45 UTC 2011

#19513: After Plugin Update Redirected to "Plugins All" instead of "Update
Available"
-------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  nickshor     |       Owner:
     Type:  enhancement  |      Status:  closed
Changes (by jane):

 * status:  new => closed
 * type:  defect (bug) => enhancement
 * resolution:   => wontfix

Comment:

 I think this is an enhancement request, not a bug. The expectation is that
 if someone wants to update multiple plugins, they should use the
 checkboxes to bulk update rather than going back and forth between
 screens. Once update is complete, we want them to have access to
 activate/deactivate/configure, so bumping back to the Update Available
 view doesn't make sense. That's why we put the bulk updater on that screen
 in the first place.

 Closing as wontfix, because this would mean extra clicking/page loads for
 most users.

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/19513#comment:1>