[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #19513: After Plugin Update Redirected to "Plugins All" instead of "Update Available"

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Mon Dec 12 15:14:33 UTC 2011

#19513: After Plugin Update Redirected to "Plugins All" instead of "Update
Available"
 Reporter:  nickshor      |      Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)  |     Status:  new
Component:  Plugins       |    Version:  3.3
 Severity:  trivial       |   Keywords:  needs-patch
 I did try this scenario couples of times and this small bug persist:

 1. I go to Plugin > Update Available (10)
 {{{
 /wp-admin/plugins.php?plugin_status=upgrade
 }}}

 2. I click "update automatically" on a compatible plugin that I want to
 update.

 3. I click "Return to Plugins page"

 4. I'm redirected to Plugins > All (20)
 {{{
 /wp-admin/plugins.php
 }}}

 5. I expect to be redirected back to Plugin > Update Available (9)

 [[BR]]
 ( This is my first bug report to WP core trac, I got advised after posting
 [http://wordpress.org/support/topic/wordpress-33-rc3-after-plugin-upgrade-
 redirected-to-plugins-all/ here] )