[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #19408: Dashboard Welcome "Customize Your Site" w/ no background, header theme support

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Thu Dec 1 06:24:21 UTC 2011

#19408: Dashboard Welcome "Customize Your Site" w/ no background, header theme
support
----------------------------+------------------
 Reporter:  Zeo             |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)    |      Status:  new

Comment (by nacin):

 Replying to [comment:3 jane]:
 > @nacin: I thought it had been decided not to even show the welcome on
 new sites in a multisite install?
 The decision was that the welcome would be shown to the owner of the site
 in a multisite install, if the owner has never seen the welcome screen
 before on any other site.

 Sidenote on implementation, the more I look at the language, the more I
 realize it is reliant on the current theme being the default theme. I'm
 catching some rest and will work with ryan on this in the morning to nail
 down the desired behavior.

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/19408#comment:4>