[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #15299: Firefox 4 beta 6 doesn't acknowledge clicking on "OK" after editing a hyperlink

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Tue Nov 2 22:08:05 UTC 2010

#15299: Firefox 4 beta 6 doesn't acknowledge clicking on "OK" after editing a
hyperlink
 Reporter:  Simon Waters  |       Owner:
Component:  UI            |     Version:  3.1
 Severity:  trivial       |    Keywords:
Changes (by ericmann):

  * severity:  minor => trivial

Comment:

 To be perfectly honest, you're testing on a 'beta' version of Firefox that
 is acknowledged to have bugs.  Until Firefox 4 is considered "stable" I
 don't think we should worry too much about testing it.

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/15299#comment:1>