[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #15299: Firefox 4 beta 6 doesn't acknowledge clicking on "OK" after editing a hyperlink

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Tue Nov 2 20:11:33 UTC 2010

#15299: Firefox 4 beta 6 doesn't acknowledge clicking on "OK" after editing a
hyperlink
 Reporter:  Simon Waters  |       Owner:
Component:  UI            |     Version:  3.1
 Severity:  minor         |    Keywords:
 Using Firefox 4 beta 6 on Debian GNU/Linux, Mozilla build, I find I can't
 edit the text of a permalink correctly because the "OK" button is
 unresponsive once I've finished editing. Debian shipped browser (Iceweasel
 based on Firefox 3.5), and Firefox 3.6 on Windows, and IE8 all work as
 expected.

 I noted a similar problem Adding Categories (for which there is a bug
 already) when refreshing the page usually shows the change, and also
 editing text items in the Widget section with the default template. So I
 think more general testing with Firefox 4 beta 6 is called for.

 Unclear at this point if it is Firefox 4, JQuery, or something else, can
 someone confirm on a slightly less esoteric platform?