[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #13476: Switching columns in screen options make you loose all your setting in the side column

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Fri May 21 01:10:22 UTC 2010

#13476: Switching columns in screen options make you loose all your setting in the
side column
 Reporter:  wjm           |       Owner:
Component:  General       |     Version:  3.0
 Severity:  normal        |    Keywords:  reporter-feedback
Changes (by nacin):

  * keywords:  screen options, side column, ajax => reporter-feedback
  * milestone:  3.0 => Unassigned

Comment:

 I don't see how this is a bug. If you convert from two columns to one
 column, then all objects in the second column get moved to the first. If
 you go back, it does not remember where they were, because it does not
 store that.

 Is there a bug here that is not what I described?

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/13476#comment:1>