[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #13279: single.php in twentyten doesn't use `get_template_part()` to choose the loop template and breaks `in_the_loop` checks

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Thu May 6 16:48:24 UTC 2010

#13279: single.php in twentyten doesn't use `get_template_part()` to choose the
loop template and breaks `in_the_loop` checks
 Reporter:  shawnparker   |       Owner:
Component:  Themes        |     Version:  3.0
 Severity:  normal        |    Keywords:  reporter-feedback close

Comment(by shawnparker):

 At the very least then there should be a valid loop in single.php so that
 single.php isn't broken and we (plugin developers) can do loop detection.
 That is certainly the path of least resistance if merging the two is too
 tedious.

 I'll work up a diff for both ways a little later on.

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/13279#comment:2>