[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #13279: single.php in twentyten doesn't use `get_template_part()` to choose the loop template and breaks `in_the_loop` checks

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Thu May 6 16:21:31 UTC 2010

#13279: single.php in twentyten doesn't use `get_template_part()` to choose the
loop template and breaks `in_the_loop` checks
 Reporter:  shawnparker   |       Owner:
Component:  Themes        |     Version:  3.0
 Severity:  normal        |    Keywords:  reporter-feedback close
Changes (by nacin):

  * keywords:  twentyten, get_template_part, in_the_loop => reporter-
               feedback close

Comment:

 There are some rather significant differences between loop.php (the final
 branch of code) and single.php. To merge them, we'd be making loop.php
 even more choppy than it already is.

 As of right now, I'm -1, though it wouldn't hurt to see a diff.

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/13279#comment:1>