[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #13045: Login: Add Classes for better plugin-support and change from <p> to <div> for more flexibility

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Fri Apr 23 14:26:31 UTC 2010

#13045: Login: Add Classes for better plugin-support and change from <p> to <div>
for more flexibility
 Reporter:  F J Kaiser      |       Owner:
     Type:  enhancement     |      Status:  new
Component:  Administration  |     Version:  2.9.2
 Severity:  minor           |    Keywords:  dev-feedback 2nd-opinion

Comment(by F J Kaiser):

 @markmcwilliams: Thanks for your help with this. I still can't get around
 the login to svn (pass or username not working).

 I changed the wp-login.php from my original 2.9.2-file, and as far as i
 understood, you made the changes to the 3.0-file (that's because there's
 so much missing now). My changes were just
 a) changing all <p>-messages to <div>-messages
 b) removing the hook with the admincolor-css-file

 I'll try to get my fingers on a 3.0-file and upload a new version (or
 someone can help me with my login, so i can offer a diff-patch. Thanks!).

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/13045#comment:4>