[wp-trac] Re: [WordPress Trac] #8754: Uploading images whose dimensions are greater than the maximum size allowed fail to generate thumbnails and no error/failure message is displayed.

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Thu Feb 5 03:06:20 GMT 2009

#8754: Uploading images whose dimensions are greater than the maximum size allowed
fail to generate thumbnails and no error/failure message is displayed.
---------------------------------------------------------------------+------
 Reporter:  DRGDC                                                    |        Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)                                             |       Status:  new
Comment (by DRGDC):

 Correction to the above, the test image I was using was actually bad.

 I changed the memory limit to "1GB" instead of "1024M" and tried uploading
 a 322K JPG image with dimensions of 625x938 and the thumbnail generation
 fails.

 I may have another problem...

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.wordpress.org/ticket/8754#comment:5>