[wp-trac] Re: [WordPress Trac] #3927: Dragging and dropping uploaded image can retain the onclick="return false; " attribute

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Sat Mar 10 05:08:02 GMT 2007

#3927: Dragging and dropping uploaded image can retain the onclick="return false;"
attribute
--------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:  johnbillion               |        Owner:  andy
     Type:  defect                    |       Status:  new
Comment (by foolswisdom):

 Replying to [comment:2 rob1n]:

 > Also, I don't know if this is necessary to be fixed, as I never even
 thought of dragging and dropping before I read this ticket. The controls
 provided do the job fine...

 I see it all the time on WordPress.com , it is an intuitive action.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.wordpress.org/ticket/3927#comment:3>