[wp-meta] [Making WordPress.org] #6177: Comment section is not displayed in mobile size because of this there is lot of white space in bottom

Making WordPress.org noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Mar 10 12:26:39 UTC 2022

#6177: Comment section is not displayed in mobile size because of this there is
lot of white space in bottom
---------------------------+---------------------
 Reporter:  aezazshekh     |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect         |      Status:  new

Comment (by aezazshekh):

 so here we can do Two things.

 After 550pixel we should reduce the white space or else we should make the
 comment section also display after 550pixel. Due to this, the design will
 not deteriorate.

 Thank You.

--
Ticket URL: <https://meta.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/6177#comment:1>