[wp-meta] [Making WordPress.org] #6177: Comment section is not displayed in mobile size because of this there is lot of white space in bottom

Making WordPress.org noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Mar 10 12:24:21 UTC 2022

#6177: Comment section is not displayed in mobile size because of this there is
lot of white space in bottom
------------------------+---------------------------
 Reporter:  aezazshekh  |      Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect      |     Status:  new
Component:  General     |   Keywords:  needs-refresh
 When we open the project page, then after 550 pixels, the comment section
 at the bottom is displayed as none, due to which a lot of white space is
 coming at the bottom. So because of this, the design in the bottom is
 deteriorating.

 I have added the video link of the issue below.
 [https://www.loom.com/share/0c0c6d3d693f41bd833f4f0d212fbcca]

 site link => [https://make.wordpress.org/meta/projects/]