[wp-meta] [Making WordPress.org] #6330: Give some priority to Block themes(FSE themes) in the WordPress themes repository

Making WordPress.org noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Jun 9 12:48:04 UTC 2022

#6330: Give some priority to Block themes(FSE themes) in the WordPress themes
repository
-----------------------------+---------------------
 Reporter:  kafleg           |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  feature request  |      Status:  new

Comment (by joyously):

 If you want to get technical about it, answer why are more than a few FSE
 themes needed when there is the Pattern directory and Style Variations and
 the block directory?
 I thought the whole point of supplying blocks in HTML files was that the
 software could rearrange it into anything. Do we really need all the
 themes done again as FSE themes?

--
Ticket URL: <https://meta.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/6330#comment:13>