[wp-meta] [Making WordPress.org] #6418: Append a "Read reply by author" link if there is one on the review overview page

Making WordPress.org noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Jul 21 15:26:54 UTC 2022

#6418: Append a "Read reply by author" link if there is one on the review overview
page
------------------------------+-----------------------
 Reporter:  ReneHermi         |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  enhancement       |      Status:  assigned

Comment (by sterndata):

 Author's replies are already flagged with an orange button.  "Read replies
 by author" is unnecessary.

 "Especially if there are reviews that cross the line or contain false
 claims"  False, unfair, etc are in the eyes of the beholder and giving
 them special treatment is also unnecessary.

 "his could also reduce author requests for review deletion/edits "  We're
 cool with the current ways of handling this.

 On a page like https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/wp-staging/reviews/,
 I'm OK with "flagging" an author ID on the right with the same orange
 button.

--
Ticket URL: <https://meta.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/6418#comment:1>