[wp-meta] [Making WordPress.org] #6268: wporg-developer theme shouldn't use `get_stylesheet_directory()` as it can be used as a parent theme

Making WordPress.org noreply at wordpress.org
Sun Apr 10 13:42:55 UTC 2022

#6268: wporg-developer theme shouldn't use `get_stylesheet_directory()` as it can
be used as a parent theme
---------------------------+--------------------
 Reporter:  imath          |      Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)   |     Status:  new
Component:  Developer Hub  |   Keywords:
 Hi (again),

 the
 [https://meta.trac.wordpress.org/browser/sites/trunk/buddypress.org/public_html
 /wp-content/themes/bporg-developer bporg-developer] theme is a child theme
 of wporg-developer and it's too bad we have to copy paste the editor-
 style.css file into it instead of using the one provided by the parent
 theme.

 I suggest to use `get_template_directory()` instead of
 `get_stylesheet_directory()`