[wp-meta] [Making WordPress.org] #4989: wordpress.org and other sites say username and password are empty after successful login and math test

Making WordPress.org noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Jan 29 02:33:36 UTC 2020

#4989: wordpress.org and other sites say username and password are empty after
successful login and math test
------------------------------------+---------------------
 Reporter:  wordgear                |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect                  |      Status:  new

Comment (by wordgear):

 It's 02:31:14 UTC and it just happened to me when I tested in Incognito (I
 don't get the math question anymore in normal session). This happens every
 time I get the math question.

 Maybe you should try troubleshooting and debugging in Incognito mode.

 We will be having multiple clients on our future site, maybe thousands,
 and if they want to use their username, they may become frustrated and may
 generate a lot of support calls.

--
Ticket URL: <https://meta.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/4989#comment:2>