[wp-meta] [Making WordPress.org] #5137: Noindex the thread at https://wordpress.org/support/topic/porno-notifications-on-my-behalf/

Making WordPress.org noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Apr 7 10:06:43 UTC 2020

#5137: Noindex the thread at https://wordpress.org/support/topic/porno-
notifications-on-my-behalf/
----------------------------+----------------------
 Reporter:  jonoaldersonwp  |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  task            |      Status:  closed
Changes (by Otto42):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => wontfix

Comment:

 Replying to [comment:7 jonoaldersonwp]:
 > Do we really have to play this game? How much time do you want to invest
 in begin sceptical about SEO and marketing, vs fixing an immediate problem
 to the benefit of WordPress / wp.org / users / the brand?

 I don't know what game you're talking about, but the simple fact is that
 you consistently refuse to explain anything when you demand such changes,
 and I'm not going to play that game.

 If you cannot be bothered to explain why a search engine result finds a
 post with that search term in it is bad, then the answer is a simple no.

--
Ticket URL: <https://meta.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/5137#comment:8>