[wp-meta] [Making WordPress.org] #4236: Support: In short guidelines for review writing, mention that links aren't tolerated

Making WordPress.org noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Mar 6 13:37:20 UTC 2019

#4236: Support: In short guidelines for review writing, mention that links aren't
tolerated
----------------------------+---------------------
 Reporter:  tobifjellner    |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  enhancement     |      Status:  new

Comment (by Otshelnik-Fm):

 >That user left a review as requested or with your knowledge. You
 demonstrated that that is true.
 it's not true. https://yadi.sk/i/Zn8N-c1k9vwR_Q I subscribed to this
 plugin or to reviews. That's why I found out about this situation. When I
 received a notification in the mail-link returned me 404-d. And only a
 fool would not guess that the review was removed.

 I have nothing to do with encouraging the user to review. You're wrong to
 accuse me of encouraging clients to review. Look at the frequency of
 reviews for this plugin - there would be a stimulation of ratings would be
 more.

 I am opposed to the moderator removed the review - he can just erase the
 link. It is a pity that you do not understand

--
Ticket URL: <https://meta.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/4236#comment:14>