[wp-meta] [Making WordPress.org] #4494: Posts published on a "Coming Soon" mode WordCamp site appear on profile stream

Making WordPress.org noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Jun 3 15:48:42 UTC 2019

#4494: Posts published on a "Coming Soon" mode WordCamp site appear on profile
stream
-------------------------------------+-------------------------
 Reporter:  Nao                      |      Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect                   |     Status:  new
Component:  WordCamp Site & Plugins  |   Keywords:  needs-patch
-------------------------------------+-------------------------
 While your WordCamp site is "Coming Soon" mode, published posts on the
 site still show up under the author's profile page (e.g. see
 https://profiles.wordpress.org/mimitips/ ).

 Steps to reproduce:

 1. Set a WordCamp site to "Coming Soon" mode
 2. Publish a new post
 3. Check your WordPress.org profile activity stream

 Could be related: #3309

 If this is not something we are going to fix, we should at least say (in
 the WordCamp organizer handbook) that posts published during Coming Soon
 mode will be visible in feeds.