[wp-meta] [Making WordPress.org] #4634: Add new status for updated themes and prevent them being set live automatically

Making WordPress.org noreply at wordpress.org
Sun Jul 28 16:31:20 UTC 2019

#4634: Add new status for updated themes and prevent them being set live
automatically
-------------------------------------+---------------------
 Reporter:  dingo_d                  |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  enhancement              |      Status:  new

Comment (by kafleg):

 In addition to the poena comment, what we actually do is to check quick
 differences among the two version. When we have time, we give a try to
 check the updates, however, because of the busy schedule of all the
 reviewers, we generally set live from the backend.

 Moreover, it is really hard to check all the updates even two years older
 ticket updates.

--
Ticket URL: <https://meta.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/4634#comment:5>