[wp-meta] [Making WordPress.org] #4599: Links for data export request and data erasure request at localised sites are not working

Making WordPress.org noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Jul 15 04:24:22 UTC 2019

#4599: Links for data export request and data erasure request at localised sites
are not working
-----------------------+---------------------
 Reporter:  mobby2561  |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect     |      Status:  closed
Changes (by dd32):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 I've decided to just remove the menu items in this case, as it wouldn't be
 the expected behaviour to redirect out of the localised pages to an
 english variant here IMHO.

 The cookies page is the only page which currently lives on the same
 navigation level as the form pages, and these were primarily there for
 consistency on the english page.

 All other links which are explicitly to the forms correctly point to the
 english variant.

 I'm marking this as fixed based on the above.

--
Ticket URL: <https://meta.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/4599#comment:5>